Rapid Formations Refund & Cancellation Policy
The purpose of this policy document is to provide easy access to our terms and conditions relating to Refund & Cancellation. All clauses within this policy document are included on our General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions - RapidFormations.co.uk. Click here for our full terms and conditions.
Information about us
- RapidFormations.co.uk is a website operated by Rapid Formations Limited. Rapid Formations is registered in England and Wales under company number 08683949, and its registered office is situated at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our VAT number is 173 1812 20.
- “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- “General Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions.
- “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific Terms and Conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase from Rapid Formations through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the web site you were browsing when you clicked on a link to these General and Special Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
- “we”, “us”, “our” and “ourselves” refers Rapid Formations Limited.
- “Rapid Formations”, “rapidformations.co.uk”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “ourselves” means Rapid Formations Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 08683949. Our registered office is situated at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our VAT number is 173 1812 20.
Refund & cancellation
General Terms & Conditions
8. Force Majeure
- If a Force Majeure event to which this clause applies does occur, we agree to notify you as soon as practicable. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 14 calendar days, either party shall have the right to cancel the agreement. Where services have been paid for in advance but have not been rendered, you will be entitled to a full refund from the date of cancellation for all such services.
- As a consumer, you have the right to cancel a contract for the provision of goods or services at any time before 14 calendar days have passed from the day after the contract was made. Any such cancellations must be provided to us in writing. If we have already started fulfilling our side of the contract, or in the case of a company formation order, we have submitted the company application to Companies House, before you exercise your right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
Specific Terms & Conditions
2.2 Special limitation of liability
- If your company formation application is rejected by Companies House, you will not be entitled to a refund for any services purchased from Rapid Formations.
- We do not accept any liability should your company be struck off and/or removed from the Register for any reason that is not within our control, or following the cancellation or expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should your company fail to meet its statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
5. Conditions of our company address services
- Rapid Formations reserves the right to cancel an address service with immediate effect should we believe there is a palpable risk to our reputation and/or business.
7. Price of goods and services.
- We reserve the right to update the prices on the Website and to update, amend, or withdraw the products and services that we offer without prior notice or explanation. Every effort is made to ensure that all prices are correct; however, in the event of serious error, any transaction shall be voided by us, entitling you to a full refund.
8. Continuous payment authority
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means you are granting us continuous payment authority of the card used to purchase the original service (or an alternative one, if supplied), for renewable services - fees due will be processed on the card originally used to purchase the service (or an alternative, if supplied) on the date of expiry. Notice will always be given in advance of expiry date of our intention to take payment, and you will have the right to cancel the service.
14.1 Refund policy - company formation orders
- In the event that you make a purchase of a company formation package but change your mind prior to the submission of the company details to Companies House, we will refund all monies paid to us, provided your written request for a refund is received within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Refunds cannot be given for the company formation package or any parts of the company formation package, once the company application has been submitted to Companies House, even if your company formation is rejected.
14.2 Refund policy - address service orders
- In the event you make a purchase of a company address service (registered office, service
address or business address/mail forwarding service) but change your mind;
- If we have not already processed your order and set up your address service(s), you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- If we have already processed your order and set up your address service(s), you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, minus a £10.00 plus VAT administration charge per address service, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. The administration charge covers the cost of order processing, service set up and any other incidental costs.
- Either party (the Customer or us) is free to cancel an address service by giving a full calendar months’ notice in writing.
- In an instance where a refund request is made within 14 calendar days of the purchase date of an address service, but our address is used by your company for more than 14 calendar days after the purchase date at Companies House, this address service will be deemed to have been used, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
14.3 Refund policy - additional products and services
- In the event you make a purchase of an additional product or service but change your mind – provided we have not already started working on providing the product or service, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase or where we have started working on providing the product or service.