Scottish Registered Office
Bath Street, Glasgow £39.00 per year
What you will receive:
- A Glasgow city centre registered office address.
- Free statutory mail forwarding within the UK.
Your registered office:
Your Company Name
272 Bath Street
Buy a Scottish registered office address today.
To purchase this registered office service, click 'Buy Now' and complete the online form. We will contact you by email within 2 hours to confirm your order. A receipted invoice will be included. Your registered office is then ready to use!£39.00 +VAT Buy Now
Why would I use this service?
- A registered office is a legal requirement for all limited companies.
- To display on your company website and stationery.
- Privacy protection for your residential address.
- To intercept unsolicited mail and visitors.
- Non-UK residents require a UK registered office to incorporate a limited company in the UK.
How it works
- Click 'Buy Now' and complete the online purchase form.
- Within 2 hours, you will receive confirmation of your purchase and a receipted invoice by email.
- Notify Companies House of your new registered office address.
- Your statutory company mail will be delivered to your new registered office thereafter, and we will forward it to you on a daily basis.
Other ways to buy a registered office address:
company formation package
Our Glasgow registered office service can be purchased during the company formation process. Simply add it to your package when you are completing the online registration form and pay for it when you checkout. Your new address will be registered at Companies House when your application is submitted and approved.
a free client account
Our Glasgow registered office address can be used by any existing company incorporated in Scotland. By creating a free account with us, you can import your company to our Admin Portal, purchase our address services online and notify Companies House electronically. It couldn't be easier.
- This is a 12-month service. It is renewable at the price you see on this page.
- Statutory company mail is forwarded free of charge within the UK.
- Mail forwarding to overseas addresses is available at current Royal Mail rates plus a supplementary charge of 15%.
- Proof of ID and address:
To ensure we fulfil our obligations regarding the current Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, we require obtaining proof of ID and proof of address from clients who purchase an address service. The required documents are detailed in the welcome email we send all address service customers. For further information on ID requirements please click here.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Registered Office?
It is the statutory mailing and contact address of a limited company. A registered office is a legal requirement of company formation and a matter of public record. These address details must be stated on company websites and business stationery. You may use any physical postal address in your country of incorporation, including your home address.
Is this service available as a service address?
You cannot use our registered office service to receive your official mail, but we do provide a separate service address facility at our Glasgow city centre address. You can purchase it HERE.
Can I have general business mail delivered to this registered office?
We will not handle general business mail as part of the registered office service, but we do provide a separate business address service at our Glasgow city centre address. You can purchase it HERE.
How much does it cost to renew this service?
You can renew our registered office service on an annual basis for £39.00 (+VAT).
Meeting rooms in Glasgow city centre
Meeting and conference room are available for hire at both our London and Glasgow registered office locations.
Please contact us to find out more or discuss the availability of these facilities at your Glasgow registered office.
With a free business
From £9.99 +VAT