Scottish Registered Office
Bath Street, Glasgow £39.00 per year
What you will receive:
- A prime Glasgow G2 city centre registered office address for your company.
- All Companies House and HMRC mail forwarded to you free of charge (within the UK).
Your registered office:
Your Company Name
272 Bath Street
Buy a Scottish registered office address today.
To purchase this registered office service, click 'Buy Now' and complete the online form. We will contact you by email within 2 hours to confirm your order. A receipted invoice will be included. Your registered office is then ready to use!£39.00 +VAT Buy Now
Why would I use this service?
- A registered office is a legal requirement for all limited companies.
- To display on your company website and stationery.
- Privacy protection for your residential address.
- Stops junk mail and unwanted visitors arriving at your home.
- Non-UK residents require a UK registered office to incorporate a limited company in the UK.
How it works
- Click 'Buy Now' and complete the online purchase form.
- Within 2 hours, you will receive confirmation of your purchase and a receipted invoice by email.
- You must then notify Companies House of your new registered office address so that all official mail comes to our address.
- Your statutory company mail will be delivered to your new registered office thereafter, and we will forward it to you on a daily basis.
- This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this page.
- The forwarding of official government mail (from Companies House and HMRC) within the UK is free.
- The forwarding of official mail to any non-UK address will be charged at Royal Mail postal rates plus 15%.
- This service cannot be used for general business correspondence. If you wish to use our address, please see our business address service.
- You cannot purchase this product once and use it for multiple companies. If you wish to use this address for multiple companies, it should be purchased for each company.
- Proof of ID and address:
To ensure we fulfil our obligations regarding The London Local Authorities Act, and the current Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, we may require proof of ID and proof of address from clients who purchase an address service. The required documents are detailed in the welcome email we send all address service customers. For further information on ID requirements please click here.
Other ways to buy a registered office address:
company formation package
Our Glasgow registered office service can be purchased during the company formation process. Simply add it to your package when you are completing the online registration form and pay for it when you checkout. Your new address will be registered at Companies House when your application is submitted and approved.
a free client account
Our Glasgow registered office address can be used by any existing company incorporated in Scotland. By creating a free account with us, you can import your company to our Admin Portal, purchase our address services online and notify Companies House electronically. It couldn't be easier.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Registered Office?
It is the statutory mailing and contact address of a limited company. A registered office is a legal requirement of company formation and a matter of public record. These address details must be stated on company websites and business stationery. You may use any physical postal address in your country of incorporation, including your home address.
Is this service available as a service address?
You cannot use our registered office service to receive your official mail, but we do provide a separate service address facility at our Glasgow city centre address. You can purchase it here.
How much does it cost to renew this service?
You can renew our registered office service on an annual basis for £39.00 (+VAT).
Can I have general business mail delivered to this registered office?
We will not handle general business mail as part of the registered office service, but we do provide a separate business address service at our Glasgow city centre address. You can purchase it here.
What is unsupported mail?
From time to time our Mail Team may have to send out an email to a client on the subject of Unsupported Mail. This is sent when we receive mail that is out with the client's service offering, e.g. we receive general business mail and the client has only purchased a registered office address service, which covers official government mail only.
Meeting rooms in Glasgow city centre
Meeting and conference room are available for hire at both our London and Glasgow registered office locations.
Please contact us to find out more or discuss the availability of these facilities at your Glasgow registered office.
With a free business
From £9.99 +VAT