Scottish Registered Office
Bath Street, Glasgow £39.00 per year
What you will receive:
- A prime Glasgow G2 city centre registered office address for your company.
- All official government mail scanned and emailed to you, free of charge.
Your registered office:
Your Company Name
272 Bath Street
Buy a Scottish registered office address today.
To purchase this registered office service, click 'Buy Now' and complete the online form. We will contact you by email within 2 hours to confirm your order. A receipted invoice will be included. Your registered office is then ready to use!£39.00 +VAT Buy Now
Why would I use this service?
- A registered office is a legal requirement for all limited companies.
- To display on your company website and stationery.
- Privacy protection for your residential address.
- Stops junk mail and unwanted visitors arriving at your home.
- If you are based outside the UK, you will need a UK-based address for your registered office.
How it works
- Click 'Buy Now' and complete the online purchase form.
- Within 2 hours, you will receive confirmation of your purchase and a receipted invoice by email.
- You must then notify Companies House of your new registered office address so that all official mail comes to our address.
- Your statutory company mail will be delivered to your new registered office thereafter, and we will scan and email it to you, free of charge, on a daily basis.
- This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this page.
- The forwarding of official government mail, by scan and email, is free of charge.
- This service cannot be used for general business correspondence. If you wish to use our address, please see our business address service.
- If you wish to use this address for multiple companies, a separate service should be purchased for each company.
- This service is only available to limited companies and LLPs, and cannot be purchased for use by Scottish Limited Partnerships (Scottish LPs).
Other ways to buy a registered office address:
company formation package
Our Glasgow registered office service can be purchased during the company formation process. Simply add it to your package when you are completing the online registration form and pay for it when you checkout. Your new address will be registered at Companies House when your application is submitted and approved.
a free client account
Our Glasgow registered office address can be used by any existing company incorporated in Scotland. By creating a free account with us, you can import your company to our Admin Portal, purchase our address services online and notify Companies House electronically. It couldn't be easier.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Registered Office?
It is the official address of a limited company. You must provide a registered office address to set up a limited company with Companies House. Its purpose is to receive official government mail. It is also where your company's registers should be stored for inspection, unless a SAIL address is in use (you are recommended to use a SAIL address when subscribing to our address services as we are unable to store your statutory registers and documents for you). The address must be a physical postal address - you cannot use a PO Box number. Its address will be placed on public record and it must be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
Is this service available as a service address?
You cannot use our registered office service to receive your official mail, but we do provide a separate service address facility at our Glasgow city centre address. You can purchase it here.
How much does it cost to renew this service?
You can renew our registered office service on an annual basis for £39.00 (+VAT).
What is official government mail?
Official government mail is classified as mail from the following agencies: Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Office for National Statistics, Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), and Court documents.
Can I have general business mail delivered to this registered office?
We will not handle general business mail as part of the registered office service, but we do provide a separate business address service at our Glasgow city centre address. You can purchase it here.
What is unsupported mail?
From time to time our Mail Team may have to send out an email to a client on the subject of Unsupported Mail. This is sent when we receive mail that is out with the client's service offering, e.g. we receive general business mail and the client has only purchased a registered office address service, which covers official government mail only.
Meeting rooms in Glasgow city centre
Meeting and conference room are available for hire at both our London and Glasgow registered office locations.
Please contact us to find out more or discuss the availability of these facilities at your Glasgow registered office.
With a free business
From £9.99 +VAT