Confirmation Statement Servicefrom £34.99 +VAT
Order your confirmation statement here
Every limited company or LLP in the UK must file a confirmation statement at Companies House on an annual basis.
The confirmation statement provides Companies House with up-to-date information on a company’s registered office address, officers, SIC codes, share capital, shareholders and people with significant control (PSC).
Rapid Formations provide a confirmation statement filing service, which will ensure you keep your company legal and compliant. There are no late filing penalties for a confirmation statement, however, your company will be struck from the company register if it is not filed.
Your confirmation statement will be filed in accordance with the due date. Our price also includes the Companies House filing fee of £13.00.
Your confirmation statement will be filed within the next 24 hours. Our price also includes the Companies House filing fee of £13.00.
How it works
- Select ‘Order’ – choosing either the Standard or Express service
- Enter the required details and complete the application form
- Checkout and pay
- We will send you the current structure of your company
- You should approve or notify us of changes required
- We will complete and file the CS01 form (confirmation statement)
- We will confirm the completion of the work by email
What is included in our price?
- Companies House fee of £13.00
- Completion and filing of the CS01 form
- Reporting changes to SIC codes, shareholder information, and statement of capital
Frequently asked questions
What is a confirmation statement?
How often do I need to file a confirmation statement?
When is the confirmation statement due?
When will my confirmation statement be filed?
What information can be updated using a confirmation statement?
A confirmation statement can be used to update the following information at Companies House:
- SIC codes (principal business activities)
- Shareholder changes that have occurred since the last confirmation statement
- Changes to the statement of capital, since the filing of the last confirmation statement
What information does Rapid Formations need, to file your confirmation statement?
If you are an existing customer and formed your company using Rapid Formations, we will not require you to provide any information. We will send you a current company summary, which you should confirm as being correct or notify us of any changes.
( 6148 reviews)
Rated 9.7 out of 10 by our customers
With a free business
From £4.49 +VAT