Confirmation Statement Servicefrom £34.99 +VAT
Order your confirmation statement here
Every company or LLP in the UK must file a confirmation statement at Companies House at least once a year.
The confirmation statement provides Companies House with confirmation (up to the 'made up to' date) that the company details on the public record as regards to the registered office address, directors, secretaries, share capital, and people with significant control (PSC) are correct, as well as to update the information relating to the company's shareholders, Standard Industrial Classification Codes (SICs), and share trading status.
Rapid Formations provide a confirmation statement filing service, which will ensure you keep your company legal and compliant. While there are no automatic financial penalties for a late confirmation statement, your credit rating may be affected, and Companies House may initiate proceedings against the Directors or strike your company off.
Your confirmation statement will be filed within 3 working days of receiving the required information. Our price also includes the Companies House filing fee.
Your confirmation statement will be filed within 24 hours (1 working day) of receiving the required information. Our price also includes the Companies House filing fee.
How it works:
- Select ‘Order’ – choosing either the Standard or Express service
- Enter the required details and complete the application form
- Checkout and pay
- We will send you the current structure of your company
- You should approve or notify us of changes required
- We will complete and file the CS01 form (confirmation statement)
- We will confirm the completion of the work by email
- This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of £34.99 plus VAT
What is included in our price?
- Companies House fee
- Completion and filing of the CS01 form
- Reporting changes to SIC codes, shareholder information, and statement of capital
Frequently asked questions
What is a confirmation statement?
How often do I need to file a confirmation statement?
A confirmation statement must be filed at Companies House at least once every 12 months.
When is the confirmation statement due?
When will my confirmation statement be filed?
There are two ordering options available for our Confirmation Statement Service – Standard or Express. If you order your confirmation statement using the Standard service, it will be filed within 3 working days of receiving the required information.
What information can be updated using a confirmation statement?
A confirmation statement can be used to update the following information at Companies House:
- SIC codes (principal business activities)
- Shareholder changes that have occurred since the last confirmation statement
- Changes to the statement of capital, since the filing of the last confirmation statement
What information does Rapid Formations need to file your confirmation statement?
If you are an existing customer and formed your company using Rapid Formations, we will not require you to provide any information. We will send you a current company summary, which you should confirm as being correct or notify us of any changes.
( 7,654 reviews)
Rated4.9 out of 5 by our customers
With a free business