Director Appointment & Resignation Service £19.99 +VATBuy Now
We offer a professional service for clients who wish to appoint or resign directors, including the filing of the Companies House forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What is included in our price?
- Appointment or resignation letter: An appointment letter from the new director stating that he accepts to be appointed to the board of directors, or a resignation letter from the existing director stating that he would like to resign as a director.
- Minutes: Companies are required by Companies Act 2006 s. 248 to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors and for these to be available for the inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to appoint or resign director(s).
- AP01 form/ TM01 form: AP01 form notifies Companies House of the appointment of an individual as a director of your company. TM01 form notifies Companies House of the termination of an individual or corporate director.
How it works
- Click on the ‘Order’ button.
- Enter the required details and complete the application form.
- We will file the required form electronically with Companies House to appoint or resign a director.
- You will receive notification of the appointment or resignation has been approved at Companies House, a VAT invoice and a copy of your digital documents in 2-3 working days by email.
Proof of ID and address
To ensure we fulfil our obligations regarding the current Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, we require obtaining proof of ID and proof of address from any person who purchases this service. As part of the order fulfilment process, we will request this information, and the service will not be delivered until we receive it. For further information on ID requirements please learn more.
Click ‘Order’ and complete the application form with details of the director(s) you wish to appoint or remove.
Frequently asked questions
How many directors does a limited company require?
Are directors also shareholders?
What is a company director’s role?
When will my documents will be ready?
What information do I need to provide to appoint a new director?
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (Minimum 16 years of age)
- Residential Address
- Service Address (residential or other address)
- Appointment Date
Who appoints a company director?
Rated 9.7 out of 10 by our customers
With a free business
From £9.99 +VAT