Dormant Company Accounts Service £39.99 +VATBuy Now
Accounts filed within 24 hours
If your company has dormant company status, you will not be required to submit profit and loss accounts to Companies House. Instead, you can submit a set of 'dormant company accounts'.
Rapid Formations provide a dormant company accounts service, where one of our company specialists will prepare and file the accounts for you. The service is available to new and existing customers, regardless of whether you incorporated your company using our website. The process takes no longer than 24 hours (1 working day), subject to receiving the information we require promptly.
Click ‘Buy Now’ and complete the application form with your details.
Please note: This product is available to your company if it has never traded since it was incorporated.
How it works:
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button
- Enter the required details and proceed to check out
- You will receive a short questionnaire by email regarding the submission of the accounts
- Simply confirm your answers to the questions by replying to the email
- We will file your dormant company accounts with Companies House within 1 working day of purchase, provided we receive the required information
- We will inform you by email when Companies House accepts the accounts
- Completion and filing of form AA02 dormant company accounts (DCA)
- Fast turnaround - great for customers whose filing deadline is approaching
- Confirmation of acceptance of accounts by Companies House
Frequently asked questions
What is a dormant company?
What is classified as a significant accounting transaction?
What are dormant company accounts?
What information is required to file dormant company accounts?
If you formed your company using our website, then we will only need to know your company name and number, and if your shares are paid or unpaid, i.e. have the shareholders paid the company for the shares issued to them?
How long does it take?
It takes 24 hours (1 working day) to prepare and file dormant company accounts with Companies House (subject to having the webfiling authentication code and other required information). We recommend you order the service at least 3 working days prior to the due date.
Who can use this service?
This service is only available to clients whose limited company or companies have never traded, since the date of incorporation.
Please note, this service is not available to Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs).
( 7,510 reviews)
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by our customers
With a free business