Issue of Shares Service£59.99 +VATBuy Now
The issue of shares is essentially the process by which companies create new shares to pass onto shareholders, who may themselves be new or existing shareholders. Companies can issue shares to both individuals and corporate bodies.
Need your issued shares to show on Companies House straight away?
Details of issued shares will not be updated on the Companies House register until after the filing of the next confirmation statement. If you wish your issued shares to show on Companies House straight away, you can add the Confirmation Statement Service to your order at the discounted price of £24.99 plus VAT (including Companies House filing fee).
What's included in our price?
We will prepare the following documentation:
- Application Letter: All shareholders wishing to buy new shares, should sign a letter addressed to the company, applying for new shares, and agreeing to take them in accordance with the company’s constitution.
- Special Resolution (where applicable): If a company is issuing more shares to a new shareholder, the existing shareholder(s) must pass a special resolution to approve the increase in share capital and disapply pre-emption rights.
- Meeting Minutes: Companies are required by Companies Act 2006 s.248 to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The directors should approve minutes to allot new shares to the persons applying for them.
- Return of Allotment of Shares (Form SH01): This form is used to increase the share capital of a company, and it must be completed and delivered to Companies House within one month of any issue of shares, otherwise an offence is committed by every officer of the company who is in default (under Companies Act 2006 S. 557).
- Share Certificate(s): Companies are required to issue share certificates to shareholders within two months of an issue of shares or the date when the documents necessary to effect the issue have been received by the company.
How it works:
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- Enter the required details and complete the application form.
- Checkout and pay.
- We will prepare Form SH01 and file it at Companies House online. We will also prepare all required documentation.
- You will receive digital documents in 2-3 working days by email, including the application letter, board resolution, meeting minutes and share certificate(s).
- The special resolution requires to be signed, and returned to our offices, for onward submission to Companies House.
- If required we will file a confirmation statement to record the share transfer(s).
Important points to note:
- *Updated Statutory Registers are not included.
- *Documents will be delivered by email. Printed documents are available for an additional fee.
- *Changes will not be visible on public record until Form SH01 and a confirmation statement are filed at Companies House.
Click ‘Buy Now’ and complete the application form with details of the limited company shares you wish to issue.
Our most popular corporate services
Frequently asked questions
When will my documents be ready?
Are there any restrictions on ordering our share transfer or share issuing services?
What information do I need to provide about a new shareholder?
- Full Name
- Service Address (This address will be displayed on the share certificate)
- The number of shares being transferred or issued
- If the new shareholder is also a PSC (person with significant control), then we also need his or her residential address, date of birth and nationality
What class of shares can be issued?
What is stamp duty?
Shares in excess of £1,000 incur a tax or duty of 0.5% on the transaction, which will be rounded up to the nearest £5.00. If you buy shares using a stock transfer form, you should send the form to HMRC for stamping, with stamp duty paid no later than 30 days after the date of the transfer. Your guidance booklet will explain what you need to do here.
What is a confirmation statement?
Why should I file a confirmation statement?
( 9,094 reviews)
Rated 4.9 out of 5.0 by our customers
With a free business