Full Company Secretary Service £149.99 per year Buy Now
Our Full Company Secretary Service includes a named company secretary (visible at Companies House) and a dedicated account manager who will maintain your statutory registers, make changes to your company in accordance with your instructions, and prepare and file your annual Confirmation Statement.
This service is invaluable in providing peace of mind that the company secretarial aspects of your business are being taken care of, ensuring your company records are kept up to date and you remain compliant - all year long.
- An appointed company secretary (RF Secretaries Limited) showing you take your compliance seriously.
- A dedicated account manager, who is a qualified company secretary or legal executive, on hand to answer your questions and process your instructions.
- Preparation and filing of your annual Confirmation Statement, including the Companies House filing fee.
- Preparation and maintenance of all five statutory registers, as required by the Companies Act 2006 (including Register of Members and Register of Directors).
- Up to three changes to your company per year, including director appointments, share transfers, and share allotments free of charge (additional transactions thereafter are charged at our standard rates).
What happens next…
- Once you have purchased this service, your dedicated account manager will appoint our corporate secretary (RF Secretaries Limited) to your company.
- We will prepare and store your company registers for your convenience. If you require a copy of these, we will forward them to you by email.
- Your dedicated account manager will always be on hand to answer any questions, carry out changes, maintain your registers and deliver copies on request, and file your annual Confirmation Statement.
How much does it cost?
Our Full Company Secretary Service is charged at £149.99 +VAT and is renewable on an annual basis at the same price. Notice will always be given in advance of your renewal date and you will have the right to cancel the service.
Click ‘Buy Now’ and complete the short application form with details of your name, company name and contact details.
Our most popular corporate services
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to set up this service?
It usually takes 3 to 5 days to complete the initial set up of the service, which includes appointing your new company secretary, and preparing the first set of statutory registers.
I formed my company with another agent – can I still use this service?
Yes. You do not need to have formed your company through Rapid Formations to purchase this service.
When can I contact my account manager?
Your appointed account manager will be available to take your queries, by phone or by email, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (excluding public holidays).
How often do you provide my company registers?
In our experience, our customers do not want the administrative burden of keeping a copy of their statutory company registers; therefore we will store your registers for you at our offices. Your registers are available on request.
Do you provide any other registers in addition to the five statutory registers?
Where possible, we can also provide a register of transfers, register of allotments, and register of director’s usual residential addresses, on request.
Can I use my three company changes on a different company?
As part of this service we will carry out up to three company secretarial changes to your company per year. This only applies to the company that the Full Company Secretary Service has been purchased for.
I have some filings that need to be made with Companies House. Will you submit them for me?
Yes. If you have already prepared supporting documentation for a company change that is within the scope of this service, and you would like us to make the filing at Companies House, this will count as one of your three annual company changes.
Do you provide any other company change services in addition to those listed?
Yes. We offer a comprehensive range of company secretarial services, including the creation of multiple share classes, subdivision of shares, reduction of share capital, and more. Additional fees apply to this work, which will be confirmed with you before the work is undertaken.
How do you file my Confirmation Statement?
We will contact you 30 days prior to the filing date and ask you to confirm a summary detailing the required information regarding the current status of your company. We will then prepare and file your Confirmation Statement. The Companies House filing fee is included within the price of this service.
Will you sign any documentation on behalf of my company?
No. We do not sign any documentation on behalf of a company.
Are there any compliance requirements?
We will carry out identity verification checks on all beneficial owners and directors associated with the company.
Can I use this service for a Limited Liability Partnership?
Unfortunately, this service is not available for Limited Liability Partnerships.
( 9,094 reviews)
Rated 4.9 out of 5.0 by our customers
With a free business