This website is owned and operated by Rapid Formations Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”, and “ourselves”) trading as Rapid Formations. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Rapid Formations Limited.
1. Collection of your personal information
- ‘Personal information’ is data that may be used to identify or contact a single individual. All personal information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry forms and incorporation applications, and when you create an account on our Website to purchase our products and/or services or to upload and manage your company through our Online Admin Portal.
- We will only request necessary information from you, and we will do our utmost to ensure your personal details remain secure, accurate and up to date. Any saved information is stored safely on our servers, all of which have sophisticated security systems in place.
The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Billing and credit/debit card information.
- Please bear in mind that if you disclose sensitive data or personally identifiable information on the public message boards on our Website or social media pages, this information can be viewed, collected and used by other people for any purpose. We do not have any control over, nor do we accept any responsibility for, the way in which your personal information is used if you choose to share it publicly.
2. How we use your personal information
- We process collected data for the purposes of completing any request you make, providing you with information about products and services we offer, for auditing usage of this Website and improving the products, services and information we offer.
- Rapid Formations may use your personal information, including your name, address and date of birth, to verify your identity.
- We may, from time to time, use your personal information to keep you informed about our products and services. All marketing communications will provide a clear method of unsubscribing.
- We may use your personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to make improvements to our Website, products and services, communication methods and marketing strategies.
- If you contact us by telephone, the call may be recorded or monitored to provide additional security and to help improve our service.
- We will not share your personal information with any of our other clients. We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third party revenue from the information that is generated on this Website.
- We may exchange information with other approved organisations but only for the purposes of underwriting and fraud prevention. However, we will only reveal your personal data to third parties if it is necessary for the performance of any agreement between us, if you have given us your consent or it is required or permitted by law.
- We invite our customers to provide a review of their buying experience using our website. We may temporarily share your information (name, email address and order number) with Trustpilot, to allow them to send you this invitation, however, the information will not be stored. This information will also not be shared with anyone else.
3. Collection and use of non-personal information
Rapid Formations may also automatically gather certain non-personal data from anyone who visits our Website, such as:
- IP address
- Domain name
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Web pages visited on our site
- Usage times on each page and our Website in general
- Referring websites.
- Linked websites visited from our site
- Search queries
- If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
4. Storage of personal data
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998, ensuring it is kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary, handled according to people’s data protection rights, kept safe and secure, and not transferred outside the UK without adequate protection. For further information on data security, please see below.
5. Third-party sites and services
- On occasion, Rapid Formations may use third-party services to deal with certain matters such as credit and identity checks, advertising and marketing, SEO facilities, bank and merchant account services, payment processing, and the delivery of goods and/or documents purchased from us. These third-party providers will not have access to certain personal information you provide for us, nor will your personal information be shared for their marketing purposes.
- Our Website contains links to other third-party sites, products and services - if you choose to visit these sites and/or purchase their products or services, we encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third parties to determine how they will collect, use and share your information. Rapid Formations is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on third-party websites, nor can we be held liable for the way in which these sites choose to handle your personal information.
6. Your right to withhold information
- You do not have to provide any information that we request; however, in such instances, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services or answer any queries you may have.
7. Security of personal information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Please bear in mind, however, that no security system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Whilst we strive to protect your personal information, Rapid Formations cannot guarantee or warrant the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that information you supply through this Website will not be intercepted whilst being transmitted over the Internet. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
8. Access to information
- The Data Protection Act (1988) gives you the right to access information held about you. You may apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may make a small charge to cover the cost of administration) and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Rapid Formations may from time to time, send you what is known as a ‘cookie’. This is a small file that stores pieces of information on your computer or other device when you visit a website. For example, a cookie will remember websites you have visited and actions you have performed on certain websites.
- Cookies tell us what pages you have visited on our Website. They help us to track sales, analyse trends and user behaviour, gather demographic information about our users, and develop and market our products and services appropriately.
- By remembering information from past visits, cookies enable us to improve the overall experience of individual users on our Site. For example, this may mean you do not have to keep entering the same information every time you visit our Website.
- The information collected in this way is anonymous and cannot be linked back to you as an individual.
- You can delete cookies but this may cause you to lose information that would otherwise allow you to access our Website more quickly.
- You can set your web browser to automatically disable or enable cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you prior to a cookie being sent, at which point you may accept or reject it.
For further information on our Cookies Policy, please click here.
11. Contact information