Covent Garden, London £39.00 per year
What you get:
- A prime Covent Garden, London WC2 address as your registered office.
- All official government mail scanned and emailed to you free of charge.
Your new London registered office:
Your Company Name
71–75 Shelton Street
Simply buy a London registered office!
Click 'Buy Now' to purchase a registered office, service address and/or business address as required. After completing the order process you will receive a welcome email and receipted invoice within 2 working hours.£39.00 +VAT Buy Now
Why would I want one?
- All limited companies require a registered office.
- Must be displayed on your company paperwork and website.
- It will protect your home address from being visible on public record.
- Stops junk mail and unwanted visitors arriving at your home.
- If you are based outside the UK, you will need a UK-based address for your registered office.
How it works:
- Click on the 'Buy Now' button.
- We will send you a welcome email and receipted invoice within 2 hours of receiving your order.
- You will update your company records with our address at Companies House.
- We will scan and email your statutory mail directly to you free of charge, on the same day we receive it.
- This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this page.
- The forwarding of official government mail by scan and email is free.
- This service cannot be used for general business correspondence. If you wish to use our address, please see our business address service.
- You cannot purchase this product once and use it for multiple companies. If you wish to use this address for multiple companies, it should be purchased for each company.
Other ways to buy a registered office address:
If you are setting up a new limited company, you can add our Registered Office Service to your company formation package. Once you have chosen your company name and package, you will be presented with a list of address services - simply choose our London Registered Office and proceed to checkout.
and import your company
If you have already registered a limited company, you can create an account on our website and import your company by providing your company registration number and authentication code. You will then be able to purchase our London Registered Office Service and we will notify Companies House of the change of address.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Registered Office?
It is the official address of a limited company. You must provide a registered office address to set up a limited company with Companies House. Its purpose is to receive official government mail. It is also where your company's registers should be stored for inspection, unless a SAIL address is in use (you are recommended to use a SAIL address when subscribing to our address services as we are unable to store your statutory registers and documents for you). The address must be a physical postal address - you cannot use a PO Box number. The company's address will be placed on public record and it must be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
Can I use this service for my service address?
No. If you are a company director, secretary, or person with significant control, eg. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company's shares, and you wish to use our London address to receive your statutory mail, you will have to purchase our Service Address product separately.
What is the cost in the 2nd and future years?
The renewal cost of our service is £39.00 plus VAT per year.
What is official government mail?
Official government mail is classified as mail from the following agencies: Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Office for National Statistics, Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), and Court documents.
What about general business mail forwarding?
The registered office service only covers use of our address for official purposes. If you would like to use our London WC2H address as your business address and have all your business mail and correspondence forwarded to you, please see our business address product which can be bought online along with the registered office service.
What is unsupported mail?
From time to time our Mail Team may have to send out an email to a client on the subject of Unsupported Mail. This is sent when we receive mail that is out of the client's service offering, e.g. we receive general business mail and the client has only purchased a registered office address service, which covers official government mail only.
Meeting rooms in Covent Garden, London
Business meetings in a dedicated business environment. Meeting and conference rooms are available for hire at our location in Covent Garden, London.
If you would like more information on meeting and conference facilities in London, please contact us.
With a free business