18 Months free* business banking
Lloyds Bank Business Account for start ups
Lloyds Bank has created an account that helps new businesses to get off the ground. It is designed to be simple and convenient, so you can spend less time worrying about your banking and more time building your business. The offering includes a range of banking services via multiple channels as well as support and guidance from their experienced business management team. Lloyds Bank helps over 100,000 businesses get established each year, so you can be sure your banking is in safe hands.
How it works
- Once your company has been formed, we will send your details directly to Lloyds Banks via a secure connection.
- You will receive a call from a Lloyds Business Manager within 48 hours to arrange a meeting at a branch convenient to yourself. Lloyds aim to offer all clients a meeting within 7 days.
- Where possible, your business bank account will be opened during your branch meeting.
Features and benefits
- 18 Months free* business banking.
- Manage your account through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, over the phone or in branch.
- Get support from their business management team.
- Access to comprehensive guides on starting, operating and growing a business.
- Choose a Monthly PricePlan or an alternative tariff once your free banking period is over.
Is your business eligible?
To apply for a Business Account for Start-ups, you should:
- Require the account for business use.
- Be a sole trader, partner or director.
- Be aged 18 or over.
This offer is only available to companies (Limited by Shares and LLPs) with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies (Limited by Shares and LLPs) with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
This offer is not available to companies Limited by Guarantee.
Rated 9.7 out of 10 by our customers
With a free business
From £9.99 +VAT